Thursday 29 November 2012

If I Didn't Care About Animals


And my life is much less complicated if you do not care about animals. If you do not care about animals, and I would not have to look at dead squirrel on the road to see if he was alive or suffering. I can not only through payment!
If you do not care about animals, and I would not be sad with a colleague about the possibility of providing one of the cats euthanized their own rescue.
I was going to make a list of my life would be different if how animals we do not care ... But I realized that the list is too long. But certainly if the list is long, and not the list of animal lovers is the longest? Sometimes you want to get a "normal life" - I've had a lot of opportunities to live that life. But I always come back to life * this *.
I used to be married to a man who is not only carrying animals. We had a dog who are not allowed to walk in our backyard for fear of "tensile grass." Find out what kind of person I am, and how on earth did not survive 20 years with breakfast

No comments:

Post a Comment